I've got some loot for you today courtesy of my friends at Borough Bound. This is one of the most ambitious, and exciting projects I've seen. This multidisciplinary team of creators puts together complete RPG cities for tabletop campaigns. The 'boroughs' are system agnostic and each one comes with battlemaps, setting guide, illustrations, and original music.
They were kind enough to let me share a free preview of Ancora Bay with my readers. Ancora Bay is a post-apocalytpic port setting rich with piracy, capitalist agendas, and a military force under the shadowy control of a mysterious dark elf. A ragtag group of freedom fighters does what they can to push back against the chaos, even as sea levels continue to rise.
"Preview" is a big understatement. This bundle includes:
- A fully illustrated setting guide
- A bonus guide for a key villian and an original race
- 12 battle maps (with flooded variants!) and a 5-level map of the Galleria
- An original song that, speaking personally, brought me back to my Chrono Trigger days and flooded my heart with excitement
- Enough content and hooks for me to run at least ten games with
Big thanks to Borough Bound for creating something so ambitious and letting me share it here. Check out their Patreon to get a whole lot more like this.